Questions about package changes amid price increases

doconeill

Fastpass Jedi Master
DIS Lifetime Sponsor
I figure the "package" booking experts are all here...there is a price increase thread on the TPAS forum, and a lot of questions are coming up about making changes to packages that are already booked, after the price increase takes effect.

From the sounds of some experiences, it seems that the elements of a package are still treated as separate items. So if you, say, add days to a room, but not tickets, the price of the tickets would not be changed to the new prices.

What happens if days are added to the tickets? Does the price change apply at the old price, or the new price?

What if a package is changed to a very different package, say, the Free Dining offer? It sounds like they have to cancel the old reservation and book the new one, so I would expect the price increases to apply. But then others have said that their ticket prices didn't change.

Figured I'd come to the experts before any more confusion arises :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter