• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Questions about dining plan

pcgmom

Mouseketeer
Can the plan be added to your package after you have already purchased it? I keep going back and forth trying to decide if it would be worth it. 3 people in our party will be gone for one of the days, and I am trying to weigh that into the equation. Can someone give me a realistic estimate on what a counter service meal would cost for adults and children? Thanks.
:paw:

We added on our Dining Plan after we had already booked our package. We found the DP to be very worthwhile. You get a lot of food. I liked the fact that we were able to really enjoy vacation, splurge on calories and try a lot of restaurants that we normally wouldn't choose. Everything at Disney is pricey. Take a look at the menus at this link and check out some of the prices of entrees. Hopefully this will help you make your decision. :)

http://www.allearsnet.com/menu/menus.htm

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter