Questions about Budget in Ft. Lauderdale Airport.

breakingd_awn

DIS Veteran
HI all, were flying Southwest CMH to FLI? We wanted to rent a van at the airport. Does anyone know the location code for that office? Also is there a Budget close to the Port of Miami? That's where we'll be dropping it off. Were cruising out of a different port this time and I don't know anything about that area or airport. Thanks for any help.

Umm, I have returned a car to Budget at FtL. If I remember correctly, I dropped the car off, and just walked a short distance into the terminal.
If you do a search of locations for Budget in Miami, it does list a downtown/port location...seems to be right at the water. But I'm really not all that familiar with the Miami area.

I have been researching car rentals from the Port of Miami that have shuttle service to their office - the ones that I found were Thrifty, Herta, Alamo and Dollar.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter