questions about boardwalk

anniemae

Either she is eating a delicious
We are looking into a deluxe for our next trip. I am interested in the Boardwalk since I would love to be close to Epcot. We usually stay at moderates so I have a few questions:

Where do you eat breakfast if you don't want sit down? I think there are no food court at deluxe. We like a quick breakfast.

Where do you refill your mug?

Can you get into Epcot in the morning? Do you go through ws area? I thought that does not open until 11.

We are looking into a deluxe for our next trip. I am interested in the Boardwalk since I would love to be close to Epcot. We usually stay at moderates so I have a few questions:

Where do you eat breakfast if you don't want sit down? I think there are no food court at deluxe. We like a quick breakfast.

Trattrio for sit down. The bakery has some good options for a quick breakfast.

Boardwalk Bakery

Can you get into Epcot in the morning? Do you go through ws area? I thought that does not open until 11.

Yes you can. They let you walk thru England and Canada. I believe the bakery in France is open as well for

I have never stayed at Boardwalk but the other deluxes have quick service food available, so I'm sure Boardwalk has that option. If not you could come over to Beach Club and eat at the quick service there.

You can get food to go at the Boardwalk Bakery. What we do though: something easy to eat while everyone gets ready. The kid LOVES that he can have a bowl of cereal and a glass of milk in bed while watching cartoons.

You can enter Epcot via the WS entrance early, but will be redirected to Future World but for a few opportunities to spend $$ that happen to also open early. Which works for me. French pastries for breakfast? Oui!

When we stayed there we could go to a lounge that is in the resort to get bagels, muffins etc in the mornings as well as fill our mugs.

There a few options for a quick breakfast at the Epcot resorts, but there are no CS options like you will find at the other deluxe resorts. As others have said, BWI has the Boardwalk Bakery, as well as the Bell Vue Lounge which offers continental breakfast items. There is also the Marketplace at the BC, but the options there are limited as well.

I think you can refill mugs at the Boardwalk Bakery, but I'm not positive. Hopefully someone else will be able to verify that or correct me if I'm wrong.

As pp's said, you enter Epcot at the International Gateway and will walk through the park to Future World.

Mug refills at Bakery and Pool Bar, and at Bell Vue Lounge.

While there is a lack of "Quick Service" except as noted in prior posts, don't let it stop you from staying there. Being able to walk or boat to two parks is great. You can do breakfast at the parks. Also, not that it is the most convenient but you can walk to the Dolphin to their quick service. IMO there are way more plusses that outweigh the lack of QS.

Thanks everyone! One question about the bel vue lounge, is it only for club level or can anyone staying at the Boardwalk Inn use it?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter