Questions about Barney!

MistyD

Mouseketeer
Our DD has a new-found LOVE for Barney. We are going to US/IOA in December and plan to take her to the sing along show. Is the show a Christmas show at that time of year? And is there a place to see Barney and get pics? Can you do it after the show?

Thanks!

The show is the same even during the Christmas season. They don't do a Christmas show (or at least they haven't in the past but anything can change). There is a meet and greet both before and after shows. Check your park map when you arrive for the times of the shows and also the meet and greets. There is a great interactive Barney play area when you exit.
http://www.universalorlando.com/the.../attractions/woody-woodpeckers-kids-zone.html

The show is the same even during the Christmas season. They don't do a Christmas show (or at least they haven't in the past but anything can change). There is a meet and greet both before and after shows. Check your park map when you arrive for the times of the shows and also the meet and greets. There is a great interactive Barney play area when you exit.
http://www.universalorlando.com/the.../attractions/woody-woodpeckers-kids-zone.html

I'm pretty sure that they change the show slightly during the holiday season. I think they add a couple seasonal songs, but some of the show stays the the same. Of course, it's been much too long since I've seen the Barney show, but I'm pretty show they have had a slightly changed Holiday show in past seasons.

Not sure if they're putting it on this season, but I vaguely remember seeing the holiday version 3-4 seasons ago.

Thanks, Slacking. I've only gone to Barney once and that was with you.

I've just never noticed anything in the park maps about a Holiday show so I just assumed it was all the same. I'll try to ask someone that knows but I won't be able to find out until next week since I'll be in Texas all this week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter