questions abou booking room only in advance

Discussion in 'Disney Discount Codes and Rates' started by yellownovawife, Feb 24, 2010.

1. yellownovawife

yellownovawife <font color=blue>Was Belle on the Global Girls Tea

If I book a room now for December and then I get a pin code, can I apply it to the reservation? If I book a room for my family of four but then my husband ends up not coming then that is okay, right? I mean we are not paying by the person.... Additionally, If we decide to add a friend closer to the date can we add her on as long as we are not exceeding the maximum number of people allowed in the room?

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. goofydad621

goofydad621 DIS Veteran

OK I will answer this in parts
    If I book a room now for December and then I get a pin code, can I apply it to the reservation?

I think it depends if the code is for a package that will be in a different reservation systelm so they would cancel the room only and make new reservation for the package.

If I book a room for my family of four but then my husband ends up not coming then that is okay, right?

I think that is correct
    I mean we are not paying by the person.... Additionally, If we decide to add a friend closer to the date can we add her on as long as we are not exceeding the maximum number of people allowed in the room?[/QUOTE]

Yup that sound about right too

Hope this helps and that someone corrects me if I am wrong

Dave Goofydad Dionne