Questionniare about good vs. evil swap

KatDisney said:
rlovew

Of course we will sign you up :) Unless of course you can fit us all in your suitcase and take us with you. Road Trip! :moped:
Road TRIP!!! :moped:
I'm so ready for that.. I've been driving my kids between soccer camp, park program, tennis program, soccer again... lunch... I need a vacation!!! I'm still trying to get things going without dh clueing in on his surprise party.. He is home this week with soccer camp since he is coordinator..but I seem to be the only one running around doing ALL the errands.. For instance, last night they decided our camp was big enough to send 2 more English instructors.. Woohoo! However, we needed housing and food for them! Quick run to store to get them food....than DH tells me that he got host families for them but forgot to tell me! :furious: I have lots of extra food now that we will use but I ran to the store at midnight...

Ohana 4 said:
Is it too late to join this swap? I don't really see sign ups anywhere. ???
No, you are not too late!!! Glad you will be joining us.. Sign ups will be July 8th around noon EST.... If you won't be around feel free to PM BernardandMissBianca and she'll get you on the list.. and of course we will make sure she saves you a spot!!!

Hey! I thought we were going to do any more of these? :rotfl2:
Now we all seem to be standing in line for the next sign ups to come up!!! I love this!!!!! I must say.. you ladies are making my wait to go to DISney next summer so much fun!!!!! :love:

Man, you all are killing me with these swaps. ;) I so want to join all of them. With my house for sale and all that is coming up with building a new one and stuff, I said I wasn't joining anymore. I dropped out of the ABC one as soon as I signed up and then another one comes along and another and another..... I may not be able to resist though. :rotfl:

BernardandMissBianca said:
Which characters would you like?

You can send me your info when ever, I'm going to get out a notepad tomorrow, well today, to keep track.

I will be happy to do whatever is left over. I dont really think its fair that I get a early sign up *AND* first choice. ;) I really appreciate you guys saving me a spot in the Bazzill group! We will be at my inlaws during sign ups and they think internet access is a waste of money. Can you imagine?? :rotfl:

TIA,
Kellie

PixieDust32 said:
) Do you want page kits? Or do you want 2 elements for each character?
Page kits, but I'm fine with either.

2) page kits- Do you want 1 mat and 1 frame or 2 mats?
One mat one frame, but it doesn't really matter for me, either way is fine.

3) Would you do a 1 or 2 page layout for the pair?
2 page

4) Would you like 6 in a group or 12?
I think 6 but again, it doesn't matter.

5) Does anyone want Bazzill only groups?
I like bazzil but it doesn't matter i go with whatever.

6) Does anyone think I'm over analyzing this and have lost my mind?

mmmm if you can find mine LOL! Your's is fine

PixieDust32.. Isn't Ronaldhino the cutest little thing!! My DS10 thinks he is awesome!!! He loves your signature picture!!! It made his day coming home from soccer camp to see that!!!

Thanks KatDisney!

I don't think you would fit in my suitcase to Denver and no one would fit leaving with all my new books and CDs. My mother is a Christian Author and I am going to the Christian Retailers Trade Conference- I collect free books and cds signed by the authors and then have reading material for the next year while I promote my mother's books. Lots of fun but I always collect too much stuff and have to mail some back instead of taking it with me- even with an extra suitcase. Although I have 1 free day before the conference starts if anyone has an idea of something fun to do in Denver just let me know.

1) Do you want page kits? Or do you want 2 elements for each character?
I like the page kit idea, but I'm in either way! (Surprises you, doesn't it? :rotfl2: )

2 mats, but again, either way! :thumbsup2

3) Would you do a 1 or 2 page layout for the pair?\
probably 2, but I mostly do 2 page layouts.

6--it seems a little less daunting that way, but it's not like the 12 person group would keep me from signing up! :rolleyes:

Doesn't matter to me! I typically get whatever brand of paper comes in the color I need, so it wouldn't matter if it was Bazzill or not to me. I'm with the majority on this one--whatever that may be!

Nope--you've seen my swap interest/sign-up threads! I'm the same way!

PrincessNancy96 said:
PixieDust32.. Isn't Ronaldhino the cutest little thing!! My DS10 thinks he is awesome!!! He loves your signature picture!!! It made his day coming home from soccer camp to see that!!!

He is! He has the world cup smile :teeth: and he is the best player in the world. I love him.
Tell you Son he picked the best player. :thumbsup2

quarteto5dk.gif

PixieDust32 said:
He is! He has the world cup smile :teeth: and he is the best player in the world. I love him.
Tell you Son he picked the best player. :thumbsup2

quarteto5dk.gif
Thanks!!! I will!!! I didn't get to watch him today because I was watching my ds do his mock world cup tournament games again today!!! WE are hosting a British soccer camp here and the guys are AWESOME!!! I have to go home daily and update them on the scores... I've gotten to the point now where I print the play by play of who scored and what minute! :rotfl:

PrincessNancy96 said:
Thanks!!! I will!!! I didn't get to watch him today because I was watching my ds do his mock world cup tournament games again today!!! WE are hosting a British soccer camp here and the guys are AWESOME!!! I have to go home daily and update them on the scores... I've gotten to the point now where I print the play by play of who scored and what minute! :rotfl:

Oh man! You missed a great game, the "killed" Ghana they kicked butt! AWESOME Game, no wonder they're number 1. :thumbsup2
Hope you get to see the replay, check ESPN2.

Ronaldinho, Adriano and Ronaldo celebrate during Brazil's 3-0 win over Ghana Tuesday.

Ronaldo sets a World Cup record with his 15th career goal early in Brazil's victory

I have a few questions about the swap for those interested in joining.

1) Do you want page kits? Or do you want 2 elements for each character?
I love page kits, but love doing just elements too. Whatever majority wants here.
I prefer mats but not opposed to frames either.
3) Would you do a 1 or 2 page layout for the pair?
I would do a 2 page layout. I'm a stickler for matching pages.
Hmm...6 is fine, then I could join 2 groups. :rotfl:
SURE
Definitely, but if you ever find yours, take a look around and see if you find mine, K?

Unfortunately (?!?!? Am I crazy?), I'll be on my trip to DISNEYLAND on July 8, so can I reserve a spot or two? If you do groups of six, I'd like 2 spots, one in Bazzill, and one in general paper. If you do big groups, then I'll limit myself to just one Bazzill group.
If I have a choice, I'd like Ursula and Ariel for the Bazzill and Nemo and Darla for regular. Thank you. If there's a problem with anything, then just pm me. I'll be around until Thursday the 6th. :moped:

KatDisney said:
How are you planning on doing the grouping's? Say there are 6 ppl in a group would 3 people do the good and 3 the bad? And also how many groups will you have?

I think it will be 6 in a group with page kits. I'm going to have it so you do a good and evil. That way we know we'll have a complete set. As for how many groups I'll probably start with 8 regular and 3 bazzill and we'll just add more if we need to.
Thanks for joining in!!

disneyfreakk said:
I will be happy to do whatever is left over. I dont really think its fair that I get a early sign up *AND* first choice. ;) I really appreciate you guys saving me a spot in the Bazzill group! We will be at my inlaws during sign ups and they think internet access is a waste of money. Can you imagine?? :rotfl:

TIA,
Kellie

Sneak off to a coffee shop if you can!!! Or the library..
I totally don't mind if you want to sign up early, I picked a crappy week for sign ups being the July 4th weekend and all, but I will be gone again from July 14-16 for the big Disney Fan Meet in PA and then again July 27-29 for CKC Valley Forge.

Ohana 4 said:
Unfortunately (?!?!? Am I crazy?), I'll be on my trip to DISNEYLAND on July 8, so can I reserve a spot or two? If you do groups of six, I'd like 2 spots, one in Bazzill, and one in general paper. If you do big groups, then I'll limit myself to just one Bazzill group.
If I have a choice, I'd like Ursula and Ariel for the Bazzill and Nemo and Darla for regular. Thank you. If there's a problem with anything, then just pm me. I'll be around until Thursday the 6th. :moped:

Gotcha covered!!! Have a great trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter