Question????

southcarolina4

"I still want my dole whip,lady!!!"
I am planning a trip of 5..3 adults...2 children...one adult has kinda special needs(oxygen)..but does anybody know which resorts allow 5 to a room...how many of those have an actual bedroom in the room??

or would i be better off to get 2 ROOMS AT A VALURE RESORT???

any recommendations???

I am planning a trip of 5..3 adults...2 children...one adult has kinda special needs(oxygen)..but does anybody know which resorts allow 5 to a room...how many of those have an actual bedroom in the room??

or would i be better off to get 2 ROOMS AT A VALURE RESORT???

any recommendations???

I know that Port Orleans Riverside allows 5 as well as Caribbean Beach. Then I know GF and the YC also have rooms for 5. We went fown in November and stayed at the YC with a total of 5 people. They offer two queen beds then a comfy day bed.
I would price it out, for two value rooms verses one delux room. It might be cheaper to just get the two rooms! Hope this helps!

The only way you can get a room with an actual "bedroom" is with Fort Wilderness Cabins or with a DVC resort (BWV, BCV, OKW< VWL or SSR). They all have 1 bedroom accomodations with a "bedroom" (including a door that shuts).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter