Question regarding shore excursions

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by rovernole, Mar 1, 2010.

1. rovernole

rovernole Earning My Ears

All my daughter wants to do is ride the big tricycles on the water so I went to shore excursions for Castaway Cay and boat rentals are gone :mad: Do the excursions ever open up again or might we be able to get this once onboard? She is going to be so disappointed and I had figured this would not be as popular as others. Thanks!

Jenni :-)

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. PirateSnowmen

PirateSnowmen Bazinga!

When we were at Castaway Cay last March we just walked right up and paid to use one of the water trikes. We had to wait maybe 5 minutes for one to become available, but other than that we had no problem getting one.

4. outahere

outahere DIS Veteran

It's not that the boat rentals are gone online - the boat rentals are first come, first served once you are on the island, and can't be reserved ahead of time.

5. rovernole

rovernole Earning My Ears

Thank you so much for the info! I will have a happy little girl again! Are you able to use your onboard credit at the onsite boat rental location?

Jenni :-)

6. clten

clten DIS Veteran

Yes, like almost everything else on Castaway Cay, this is charged to your KTTW card so your credit could be used to offset these charges.