We currently have a 2 bdrm. lockoff reserved at SSR for Thanksgiving week. We are thinking we only need a 1 bdrm. I have been waitlisted for about 1 1/2 months for a 1 bdrm. at either AKV, BC, or WLV which have not come through. If we were to call MS and request that we cancel the studio portion but keep the 1 bdrm, can they do that? I'm not sure but know that someone here will!