1. Follow the DIS on Instagram! www.instagram.com/the.dis

Question re "one per day" on dining plan

Discussion in 'Disney Dining Plan' started by stainbas, Sep 27, 2013.

1. stainbas

stainbas Earning My Ears

I'm staying for 6 nights with the dining plan. Is "one table service meal per day" literal, or does it mean that I have 6 table service credits for the trip? For example, I have Chef Mickey reservations for breakfast one morning, using 2 credits. Does that mean that I can't use a table service credit for a dinner, or does it mean that I can use a dining credit that night, but I will only have 3 remaining table service credits for the trip?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Alesia

Alesia DIS Veteran

It means that you have 6 total.

4. figment_jii

figment_jii DIS Veteran

Dining plan credits are based on the number of nights on your reservation. You state that you have a 6 night reservation, so you have six table service credits, six QS credits, and six snack credits (assuming you're on the regular DDP) per person on your reservation. So, for example, if you have two adults on your reservation, you'd have 12 TS, 12 QS, and 12 snack credits to be used among you (credits are pooled on the reservation; they're not assigned to a specific individual). They can be use whenever you want during the course of your stay from when you check-in until 11:59 pm on the day you check out.

If you wanted to eat a TS meal for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, you can do that. It would mean using up three TS credits (assuming no 2 TS locations) in one day, but that's fine. That would leave your three TS credits for the rest of your trip.

Chef Mickey's only takes 1 TS credit per person. So, if this was the first place you went, you would have 5 TS credits remaining (out of the 6 initially allocated). So if you go in the morning, you can certainly go to another TS location for dinner and use your credits.

5. stainbas

stainbas Earning My Ears

Thanks, and pscyhed to realize it's only one TS credit for Chef Mickey's. I thought it was 2!

6. figment_jii

figment_jii DIS Veteran

7. TDC Nala

TDC Nala <font color=red>1937, what a year that was<br><fon Moderator

You get credits allotted per night you stay at your resort. Then you can use them anytime during the trip you want.

8. mm1971

mm1971 DIS Veteran

It means you have 6 total TS points that can be used however and whenever you wish. Some TS meals (signature/character) are actually 2 credits so you'll want to make sure to check that when making reservations. You may also use points off of other guests accounts that are on your booking. For example, we have a family of 4 so get 4 credits per evening between all of us. The account will show a total allowed of ( 4 guest x 7 nights) 28 TS meals. We can use those meals however we wish.