Question, please help!!

jamie0201

Mouseketeer
Hi there...

Does anyone know when I send Disney the addresses for the save the dates?? My SM never said anything to me and my parents who live in florida are sending the contract back to him on Monday. Am I suppose to send then with the contract?? Do they have to be done a certain way??

Please help!!!

Im worried b/c I dont even have them read yet, but can do it in a day if needed!!

Thanks
Jamie

My SM sent copies of the STD for approval with the contract. We sent the approved STD's back with the signed contract, and a few days later, I sent my SM our guests addresses. In the planning information packet I got from my SM at our site visit, there was a piece of paper that showed the form that they wanted to recieve the addresses in. I just replicated that in excel, and emailed the file to my SM.

-Helenprincess:

Same here - the STD went out when Disney received my signed contract back and then my SM asked for my addresses which I gave in Excel.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter