Question on Universal Bonus Pass

LisaNJ25

DIS Veteran<br><font color=aqua>I paid $300 back i
I was just looking at prices and see they have the Universal Bonus Pass which is 5 consecutive days for $89.95 for adults and $76.96 for kids.

I did read the fine print but I wanted to see if anyone knew if they had any date restrictions? We are not going till the end of August. I did not see any restrictions but you never know :D

I know we wont be able to use all 5 days, probably only 2-3 but this seems like the best deal.

Lisa

I called Universal this morning about this price reduction and was told it started today 5/18 and is subject to change at any time.

I specifically asked if there was any date restrictions that would keep me from using these tickets in July, if I bought them today, and was told that would not be a problem. He then mentioned something about using them within a year of purchase.

If you have any other questions give them a call at 1-888-322-7119.

I wonder if you can get a credit for the difference in price since the tix are roughly $10 less per person now...:rolleyes: I should have waited to purchase ours...could've saved $40 bucks!

Me too Finfan, I paid for the tickets at $10 more expensive because I was scared such a good deal would end & then they go & lower the prices on me :confused: Oh well, still got a good deal :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Do the bonus passes need to be purchased on-line to get the discount or can you call the 888 number to get the discount? I looked on the website earlier this morning and it only has the adult price listed. I didn't want to be charged the adult price for a child pass.

FrozenPiglet,

try looking again, I just order mine this am both adult and childs tickets.

I know when I was looking at the one annual pass it didnt mention a childs tickets but the bonus one does.

Lisa

Thanks Lisa. Guess I got my passes mixed up. Now I just have to decide if we will also go to SeaWorld and Busch Gardens. If we do I might buy a flex ticket instead. Decisions, decisions!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter