Question on Step-Saving Secret Entrances to the Beach and Yacht Clubs

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by AFVChic, Jun 25, 2013.

1. AFVChic

AFVChic Earning My Ears

If you are a guest at the Yacht Club, are you able to use the secret entrance at the Beach Club and vice versa?

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. soarin_over_nj

soarin_over_nj Mouseketeer

By "secret entrance" do you mean to EPCOT?

4. eliza61

eliza61 http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/images

Never heard of a secret entrance basically if you have a park ticket you can use the world showcase entrance

5. CaptainEO71

CaptainEO71 Mouseketeer

I think they mean the entrance to BC that isn't marked over on the Epcot side of the resort...not an actual entrance to the park Epcot. (If you do mean that, there is no such thing!) Many refer to the door as a "secret entrance" because its not marked as one. But yes, if you stay at YC you could enter BC through that door. It will take you down a long hallway to the BC lobby - where you would then have to exit to continue on to YC. You can't walk indoors completely from BC to YC.

6. huntconn

huntconn "Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile."

We used that entrance a lot last summer. Gets you a few extra minutes in the ac instead of the hot florida sun. It did make me realize how far some of the rooms are from the lobby however. Not a short walk, but not a problem either. I don't think it would be very easy to access from the YC though

7. vinotinto

vinotinto Just Keep Swimming

From YC, it won't save you time. The winding hallways will make it much longer. You can exit YC wherever it is closest to your room, and then just walk along the straight outside walkway next to Crescent Lake. It's very pretty. In BC, if your room is closer to Epcot, then it saves you time to use the "secret" BC entrance, instead of back-tracking to the lobby. Otherwise, it's also probably quicker to just exit through the lobby and walk straight in the outside walkway.

8. ElizabethB

ElizabethB <font color=teal>I have a raw meat fetish. Who kne

It doesn't save any time or steps. But, it is nice to be out of the summer heat for a few steps while making one's way from Epcot back to the Yacht Club.

9. AFVChic

AFVChic Earning My Ears

Thanks for the info. I did mean entrance into the resorts, not Epcot. Think we'll probably only use the BC one to escape some of the sun/rain.