Question on Sony HD Camcorder

Discussion in 'Budget Board' started by sydneysmom, Nov 28, 2009.

1. sydneysmom

sydneysmom needing a vacation....soon!

I'm so hoping that someone has the Sony Webbie MHS CM1/D Camcorder and can give us some feedback.....We want to get a camcorder for our trip to Disney next year, but I don't want to spend a ton of money. I've read a bunch of reviews that have been positive, but nothing beats a Dis-er's opinion!! thanks to everyone!! :worship::worship::worship: :lovestruc

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Kitzka

Kitzka DIS Veteran

We got DD the webbie camcorder for her birthday in august. she uses it quite a bit and i don;t think she has any issues with it.

lara

4. sydneysmom

thanks Lara! Do you like the videos that it makes? are they pretty clear? it looks good online when you see their video, but I've never seen it in real life

5. wmharley

wmharley DIS Veteran

is this a flash based one, a tape based or a HD based?

I personally wouldn't get a Sony, but rather a Canon, especially if its a flash based as I hate the Memory Sticks with Sony.

6. sydneysmom

I honestly don't know. I went out to the website and it says it takes a "Memory Stick Pro Duo". we found ones that were cheaper than Sony's brand ( by alot). Is that what you're referring to ?

7. woody5

woody5 Mouseketeer

I just purchased the Kodak Zi6 today from Office Depot. It was on sale for $99 which is $60 off of the original price. It is the same price at Amazon as well. This gets good reviews on CNet. Just remember that you do need a memory card.