Question on notification of kid leaving oceaneer lab?

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by Happywanderer, Aug 9, 2006.

1. Happywanderer

Happywanderer Mouseketeer

Hi all--got a little question. I've got my niece signed up for the Oceaneer lab with sign-out privileges. If she signs herself out will I be notified? Thanks.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. DrCavin

DrCavin DIS Veteran

I think you can have it noted that when she leaves they can page you. I saw a few kids asking the CM's to page their parents with messages as to where they were going.

4. MBFergie

MBFergie Insane Mom

Yes you can..the question is will they. On two occasions my son asked, assumed they did and then we never received the page. To make matters worse his KTTW card didn't work and he couldn't open the door to the cabin so we found him sitting in the hall way. I felt horrible!! Thankfully he is they type of kid who didn't freak out.

5. Happywanderer

Happywanderer Mouseketeer

Wow MBFergie, that must have been terrible. Maybe I'll tell my neice that she can only check out to go back to the room--and I'll make sure she tries her KTTW before we go anywhere. We will probably discuss what activities she will be doing that day and arrange everything else around that.
    Thanks for the info. :)

6. lbgraves

lbgraves Little Cinderella's Mommy

Here is how it was explained to me by a CM who works in the clubs.

7. surferrat

surferrat <font color=blue>SURF? And get my wings wet? Dream

Just make sure when you register them and you receive your pager, have them not to page you letting them know you want to be notified when they are leaving the lab.... :) :)