Question on keeping track of banked points

Discussion in 'DVC-Mousecellaneous' started by Tigger2ntinkerbell, Dec 5, 2012.

1. Tigger2ntinkerbell

Tigger2ntinkerbell DIS Veteran

Called MS and asked if there was a way to keep track of my baked points. She stated that it use to be in the back of the magazine(like a calendar),but they no longer have it available. So does anyone have a PDF that I can print out ??. TIA

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. DizBub

DizBub Totally Addicted

I find the Member's Site very useful tracking pretty much everything.

I tried to use the chart they provided but quickly got confused by it.
    That would require me to actually keep track and update accordingly. :rolleyes: Member's Site does all the work for me.

4. Tigger2ntinkerbell

Tigger2ntinkerbell DIS Veteran

Thank you :thumbsup2. I went onlineand tried to get my DH to understand it , but he gets this very odd look on his face like I'm talking an unknown language:rotfl::lmao:

5. Chuck S

Chuck S DVC Boards Co-Moderator Moderator

I just use a simple spreadsheet to track my point usage, it works pretty good if you have one resort and one use year.

6. BirdsOfPreyDave

BirdsOfPreyDave Disney Lover, DVC Member, SSR Fanatic DIS Lifetime Sponsor

As previous posters have stated, the member web site gives you a good snapshot of what points you have. Your banking period is the first 8 months of your use year. So, for example, if you have an August use year, you can bank during the period August 1st - March 31st. Set up a recurring annual reminder in your Outlook calendar for March 15th to "Check for DVC points that need to be banked." I've also included a link to the DVC member web site in my reminder so I can just click on it when it pops up. This will hopefully prevent me from ever forgetting to bank unused points (not that we typically have any).

7. disneynutz

disneynutz DIS Veteran DIS Lifetime Sponsor

I use a program written by CASKBILL.

http://web.nalu.net/~wneth/dvcplanner.htm

:earsboy: Bill