Question on BWV Studio Room

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by kristinlynn, Jan 20, 2013.

1. kristinlynn

kristinlynn Mouseketeer

We’ll be visiting Disney next month and sharing a 2 bedroom at BWV with my parents. My parents will be taking the master and my DH, 20 month DD and I will be taking the studio room. My DD doesn’t sleep very well when she’s in the same room as us … she wakes up to the smallest movement. I’m thinking of putting her pack and play in the space between the kitchenette and vanity area and then packing a tension rod and shower curtain to use as a room divider in the doorway between the two areas. Does anyone know what size tension rod I’d need? The one I have expands up to 4 feet. Will that be big enough?

Here is a look at the room for reference: http://0.tqn.com/d/hotels/1/0/L/V/2/studio_PR.jpg

2. Poohs Pal

Poohs Pal DIS Veteran<br>Beautiful and smart so she says<br>

I would think it would be large enough at 48". But just to be on the safe side go up to the next size. I would also suggest that u place the do not disturb sign on the door and place the pack and play in that area by the door. That way when u use the bathroom during the night you wont disturb her. I would go to kmart or walmart and get a black curtain to block any light if that is also a concern. It would probably be easier to pack that than a shower curtain.