Question:Ohana's Best Friends Breakfast featuring Lilo and Stitch

disney fan 1994

Mouseketeer
Question: I was thinking of booking breakfast at Ohana's Best Friends Breakfast featuring Lilo and Stitch but when I went on and looked at the menu it did no show mickey waffles. Does anyone know if they serve them. My kids don't eat scrambled eggs. Thanks If anyone has any advice I would appreciate it Thanks so much

Hi, we've eaten there every trip as our last meal before we go home. They've had the Mickey waffles every time. So, yes.

They had Mickey Waffles when I went in mid December. I'm pretty sure they're standard there.

Hey there DisFan94!

I must also agree with my fellow Disney lovers that the last time I went there were indeed Mickey waffles.:goodvibes

However, I just wanted to inject my personal opinion on breakfast at Ohana's. My family and I have been going to Disney for many years now and to be perfectly honest were disappointed in the Ohana Breakfast. Granted, my family and I may have just had a bad experience but we found both the food and service to be lack luster. We've only tried it once but it was enough to sour us on it to the point where we have not tried it since.:sad1:

I would like to recommend Cape May Cafe for breakfast over at the Y&B Club! It is small and quiet like Ohana and MUCH MUCH quieter than Crystal Palace.:woohoo:

To be fair there are many others here who have tried the Ohana breakfast and LOVED it ... I just wanted you to hear both sides. I sincerely hope that if you do it that it is a really good experience for you and yours!!!

Take Care & Be Safe!!!:hug:

Frank
Disney DieHard

We love Ohana's for breakfast. We have always had a great experience and love the food (including the breads and that wonderful juice they serve) and have always had very good service there, and the character interactions have been great. They have had the Mickey waffles every time we have been there. DS13 always asks for more of those.

Ohana breakfast is a favorite of ours - we love the polynesian theming & fun atmosphere. The food is good (mickey waffles, eggs, bacon, sausage, biscuits, fruit, breakfast breads) and is served family style which is nice. We've always had very good character interaction with Mickey, Pluto, Lilo & Stitch - Pluto & Stitch are exceptionally entertaining! There is also a fun parade for kids (who get to use maracas) led by the characters around the restaurant. Also we've always had good service at Ohana.

We love Best Friends Breakfast.:love:

It has been a must do for us the last 4 trips.
We are doing 1900 ,Tusker House and Crystal Palace in October ( all new ) so we were gonnae give it a miss but...well....nah...booked for our last morning and I cant wait.

Mickey waffles a-go-go !! :woohoo:

Yup, everyone here is right, Mickey waffles are served at Ohana breakfast. Truth be told, I have a tiny addiction to them, they are so ridiculously good! This is one of our families favorite breakfasts. We love the food.

As far as advice goes, when the waffle server comes around with his bowl of waffles, ask for as many as you want. They'll just give out 1 at a time and it can take awhile before they come around again. Also, if you're in a hurry to get in and out, ask your server to bring your check after your food comes. We do this so we don't have to wait around. Oh, and the characters here are fabulous too. Lilo and Stitch steal the show if you ask me, they're so fun! One visit Lilo was throwing a fit because she wanted to eat everyone else's food and it was hilarious! Then Stitch came around pretending to drink everyone's coffee. He even dragged me out of my chair to take a picture with him too! Have a great time!:goodvibes

We love this breakfast. My grandson asks to eat here when we take him. The resort is beautiful to just walk through as well.

We LOVE Ohana's for breakfast.. and yep, Mickey waffles!

BUT... out of all the character breakfasts we do each trip, what I can't stand is HOW LONG we always end up waiting for our table at Ohana's.:mad: OR we then wait forever for all the characters to come around. Out of all the character meals we do each trip, this one takes the longest for us with checking in and waiting for characters.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter