Question for those who've stayed at RPR

D

debbie655

Has anyone used the rollaway bed? I've just looked at Fox's photos (beautiful, thanks Fox) and the rooms look very small. Yet when I made my reservation I was told the rooms do hold 5 people. We were thinking of bringing a twin aerobed but from the looks of the photos, I'm not sure where we'd put it. I'd appreciate any replies as we leave in less than two weeks.

There is room near the window for a rollaway. Furniture may need to be re-arranged, but there is room.

We used an inflatable bed (twin size) there. There is space next to the window.

I have a full size inflatable bed, I have used it at the All-Stars.....if if fit there I am thinking it may fit here.... anyone know for sure?? I am going Aug 3-6th.....

Full size will be very tight....maybe if you move the table and chairs each night.....maybe you can borrow a singlr form someone. Yes...by the window is the most roomy place.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter