Question for those who've stayed at RPR

Discussion in 'Universal Studios/Islands of Adventure Forums' started by debbie655, Jul 7, 2002.

1. debbie655

debbie655 Guest

Has anyone used the rollaway bed? I've just looked at Fox's photos (beautiful, thanks Fox) and the rooms look very small. Yet when I made my reservation I was told the rooms do hold 5 people. We were thinking of bringing a twin aerobed but from the looks of the photos, I'm not sure where we'd put it. I'd appreciate any replies as we leave in less than two weeks.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. MKPcm

MKPcm Tourism Advocate

There is room near the window for a rollaway. Furniture may need to be re-arranged, but there is room.

4. jk1

jk1 Mouseketeer

We used an inflatable bed (twin size) there. There is space next to the window.

5. A Mickeyfan

A Mickeyfan DIS Veteran

I have a full size inflatable bed, I have used it at the All-Stars.....if if fit there I am thinking it may fit here.... anyone know for sure?? I am going Aug 3-6th.....

6. FINFAN

FINFAN Mom to Tinkbell

Full size will be very tight....maybe if you move the table and chairs each night.....maybe you can borrow a singlr form someone. Yes...by the window is the most roomy place.