Question for those who have booked future cruise on boardstion for future cruise -

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by Jenleephoto, Nov 12, 2012.

1. Jenleephoto

Jenleephoto Mouseketeer

We were on the October 20th Fantasy and we got a quote for a future cruise. We took it back to our cabin to think about it some, and decided to go for it. We dropped it in the box and we never received any sort of confirmation/notification (not while on the rest of cruise or since via email). Is this normal? We figured Disney would have charged the 10% deposit to our credit card already but that hasn't been either. Getting worried that they never got our signed quote after all. :worried:Hubby is going to call Disney this week to find out, just curious other's experience with on-board/future booking of cruises. thanks!!

2. Lisa Lisa

Lisa Lisa DIS Veteran

The same thing happened to us when we were on the Dream in February, except I left a voicemail at the Future Cruise Desk authorizing them to book the cruise rather than returning the card. (I had been told a voicemail was sufficient.) We didn't hear back before we left the ship and hadn't heard anything two days later. I called DCL and was told that if they were able to pull up my quote in their system, they could honor it within one week of disembarking. Luckily the quote was there and we were able to book with all of the OBB perks. Maybe they will extend the grace period a bit for you, but the sooner you call the better.

3. jdb in AZ

jdb in AZ <font color=green>It could end up curdled<br><font

Since you cruised through a hurricane, extending your grace period is the least DCL can do!

4. wendyoconnor

wendyoconnor DIS Veteran

DCL may have stopped onboard bookings on your cruise because of the hurricane. The last time Disney had a hurricane interrupted cruise (Hurricane Frances 2004) no onboard bookings were done instead we got a special code for a discount to book a future cruise when we got home. Call Disney and ask.