Question for DVC members or anyone else...

Discussion in 'Purchasing DVC' started by Dopey Sharon, Feb 22, 2003.

  1. Dopey Sharon

    Dopey Sharon Proud Mimi of our first grandchild, Lily

    Joined:
    Apr 23, 2000
    Messages:
    2,911
    I'm bored and have too much time to think...I have a friend who is offering me a stay at the WLV for our stay in December, but she can't call until May 5. IF she can't get this resort for us, I really, really hope she can because we have always wanted to stay at the WL, which of the other villas should I ask her to try to get...Boardwalk or Beach Club? I really don't want to stay at OKW (which is her home and we could book it now) It's just DH and myself. Thanks!
     
  2. Avatar

    DIS Sponsor The Official Ticket Center is Orlando’s #1 discount attraction ticket agency, selling millions of Walt Disney tickets around the world.



    to hide this adverts.
  3. poj7

    poj7 Mouseketeer

    Joined:
    Feb 10, 2003
    Messages:
    405
    Hi.

    I'm biased but we love BCV. I will predict that more people will advise you to stay at BWV because the location is as good as BCV and you get a better view of the EPCOT fireworks and the fantastic boardwalk. I say this because you're not bringing children and Stormalong Bay is a major selling point for BCV.


    Paul
     
  4. WebmasterDoc

    WebmasterDoc Administrator Administrator

    Joined:
    Aug 14, 1998
    Messages:
    31,887
    December is a busy time at DVC resorts. You may find that the waitlist will be needed to secure a ressie at a non-home resort at that time.

    You might want to allow your friend to reserve at OKW now and then try to switch to one of the others at 7 months. That way you'd at least have a reservation someplace.

    This far in advance, the waitlist will usually be successful, so I'll assume you will be fine at VWL, but a safe reservation at OKW would sure set my mind at ease.

    Good Luck!
     
  5. Dopey Sharon

    Dopey Sharon Proud Mimi of our first grandchild, Lily

    Joined:
    Apr 23, 2000
    Messages:
    2,911
    I already have a reservation for a room at the WL, which I'm keeping until we see what happens with my friend. My DH has always wanted to stay there, but I think if we could get a 1 bedroom at either the BW or BC, he would be happy (who wouldn't! LOL). We've rode through OKW and it just didn't do anything for us, besides it is huge and we won't have a car. When she called, last week, there was availability at WLV, so I'm hoping everyone, whose home it is, already booked 11 months out. Wishful thinking, I know. Thanks!
     

Share This Page