Question for DCL Alumni

MissDisneyTeach

Mouseketeer
Here's a question for anyone who has gone on DCL...
At the gift shop, do they have a DCL photo album? (the kind where you slip the pictures into the sleeve) Thanks for any help!

:earsgirl: Teresa

Yes, on our last cruise they had DCL photo albums. I believe they are available in the gift shop and in the photo place (Shutters). There are several styles available.

I cruised in September and they had them. They also had them in Shutters as well. I got a gray and black one that has a metal circle in the middle with the Disney Cruise logo that says 'Disney Cruise Line' and it says 'Memories' underneath. The pages are black with the sleeves for the pictures and they have several lines at the side where you can write something beside each picture (with a silver gel pen that comes with it). It is a very nice looking album, but I did have trouble with mine. The binding is coming apart for some reason. I don't know if I just got a bad one or if there is a problem with all of them.

My Mom got one on our last cruise and it's really nice. It hold 4x6 200 photos in sleeves. And even has room for 'captions.'

Thanks y'all! I was worried that they would only have scrapbooks. I just got a Christmas scrapbook for my last trip to WDW in Dec., and I couldn't handle doing 2 in a row!!!

They do have a new one for 2004. I just don't remember what it looks like. It's somewhere around here!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter