Question about wine package..

lulucornbread

DIS Veteran
So if you buy a package, can you only use those bottles during dining? You can't just show up at a bar or order one of your bottles or a glass of wine from a bottle from room service?

I think I will buy less than I think bc I don't want leftovers. I can't imagine trying to fly back with bottles of wine clanking in my backpack.. actually it wouldn't even be allowed through security & I doubt it's a good item to be in a suitcase either.

So if you buy a package, can you only use those bottles during dining? You can't just show up at a bar or order one of your bottles or a glass of wine from a bottle from room service?

I think I will buy less than I think bc I don't want leftovers. I can't imagine trying to fly back with bottles of wine clanking in my backpack.. actually it wouldn't even be allowed through security & I doubt it's a good item to be in a suitcase either.

You have two options. You can have your servers store your bottle of wine for the next meal, or you can take it with you back to your stateroom. You cannot order a glass of wine from the bottle you purchased in a bar or from room service. You can ask your stateroom host for wine glasses.

I haven't decided yet whether I will purchase the wine package or carry on a bottle or two of wine to drink in my stateroom. If I purchase the wine package, my plan is to get a bottle the first night and take it back to my stateroom so I can have a glass of wine in the afternoons while relaxing in my stateroom. I would then get the second bottle from my package on the second night and have my servers store that for dinner the next night.

We purchased the wine package and ended up finishing the bottle every night at dinner! We meant to take it back to our room but our dinners were so long and relaxed we just drank it there. We did take our full wine glasses with us after dinner. If you are going on a 4 night - you can buy the 3 bottle package.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter