Question about Virgin In flight entertainment

grahamsgirl

'Somethimes you can't make it on your own'
Hi fellow disers !!
Just a quick question about Virgin in flight films. We will be flying with them next month. Do they ever overlap films from the month before or is it a completely new set of films every month.:confused3
Only asking as my daughter was hoping to see Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince that is showing this month.
Any insight would be great
TIA :goodvibes

sometimes they do, if you go onto the site you can see a few that a showing next month as it gives you a quick run down of movies that they will show

Thank you. I have looked on the sight it only gives a snippet for December, just wondering if any of the November films carry over into December:goodvibes

On my flight back on Oct 31 the cabin chap announced that the movies in the in seat book have been replaced by the next set but they had not had delivery of the new in seat guide - so he then read them all out - he listed UP and HARRY POTTER, etc, and my kids got dead excited

20 seconds ater he came back on the speaker and announced he had incorrecty read out the new outbound flight movies, and proceeded to read out the new inbound movie list which was totaly pants, and the ony kids film was ice age 3 which they had seen on the way out!!

Luckily it was an evening flight and kids were fast asleep after about an hour - as was I. None of us awoke until the descent into Manchester began.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter