Well, I dipped my toe in and called today to ask about two contracts and both were pending, but they had one that fit my needs which had just come in and was a better price than the almost identical one that I had called about. Haven't heard if my offer has been accepted yet, but in case this actually happens I have a question: I was looking for Dec. use year w/ all 2013 points - didn't care about 2012 points, well this one has my 2013 points, but it also has unbanked 2012 points - any chance I'd close and be able to use them for a quick Nov. trip before they expire? And if that could happen, what might be available - SSR? Notice the DVC effect already setting in - I was planning a Jan 2015 trip w/ points if I bought, but now w/ the possibility that I might have those 'extra' unbanked points going to 'waste' I immediately thought - oh, maybe I should jet cross country for a last minute trip to WDW. Thanks for any insight.