Question about Three Broom Sticks.

Discussion in 'Universal Studios/Islands of Adventure Forums' started by eric714, Sep 29, 2011.

1. eric714

eric714 Earning My Ears

I have seen some post pics of a menu for breakfast....Is this a place you can make a Rez..

I have never been to Universal and I'm trying to feel my way around. I'm used to WDW rez system. Does Univer. have online Rez's or do you have to call places directly?

Thanks for all te help

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. SnowWtch

SnowWtch DIS Veteran

You can't do breakfast unless you have a Harry Potter vacation package. As to lunch and dinner, it's quick service so no reservation is required.

4. damo

damo Proud Redhead

5. mesaboy2

mesaboy2 DIS Veteran

Not quite true. If there are openings, you can also book a breakfast through the onsite hotels' Attractions Tickets desk if you are a guest. Did this myself a few weeks ago.

There are also reports of people just waiting outside 3B with no reservation at all and getting in, depending on demand.

6. damo

damo Proud Redhead

Ya, I don't think there is much of an issue being a walk-in for breakfast anymore.

7. mesaboy2

mesaboy2 DIS Veteran

It was not that crowded the morning we went. I'm curious: do you think this because it is offseason or are you suggesting that the general WWoHP newness is starting to wear off?

8. damo

damo Proud Redhead

We were there on Sept. 23 and 24th. It was still busy but people weren't heading for the Three Broomsticks. There was no line there in the morning like there used to be. I actually expected the crowds to be lower than they were.

9. eric714

eric714 Earning My Ears

Thanks, I'm staying on site....I'll ask if there are opening to get in..

10. Planogirl

Planogirl I feel the nerd in me stirring

I bet that people are more likely to eat lunch at Three Broomsticks now and are eager to see the other attractions. It was still pretty busy at lunchtime when we were there.

11. damo

damo Proud Redhead

We ate lunch there too on Saturday and it was packed.

12. audrey2580

audrey2580 DIS Veteran

Is it busy at dinner time?