Question about the Top of the World Bar @ Bay Lake Towers

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by ZiggyGod, Apr 27, 2011.

1. ZiggyGod

ZiggyGod Earning My Ears

I have been looking everywhere for a menu with the beer selection and prices at the Top of the World Bar and for The Cove at the pool. Sorry im an all beer guy not liquor guy. :( Ive search the forums and google but ive only found outdated menus for The Cove and none for The Top of the World.

I just want to know since im staying at staying at Bay Lake Towers for my first time next month for Star Tour Weekends and I would like to know how much extra spending cash ill need for drinks while im at the hotel.

Thanks in advance! :)

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. Lynne M

Lynne M Moderator Moderator

If you don't get your answer here, try posting your question on the DVC-Mousecellaneous board. Since the Top of the World is a private lounge for DVC members staying at BLT, many of the folks on the DVC boards have visited there and can give you a rundown on the beer selection. :thumbsup2

4. CR Resort Fan 4 Life

CR Resort Fan 4 Life DIS Veteran

5. deej696

deej696 They say the recipe for Sprite is lemon and lime,

When I was last in TOW, they had the same generic bar menu that all the other resort bars have. The only thing I noticed that was different was the page for their food offering. Granted, this was several months ago, but that was my last experience...

6. ZiggyGod

ZiggyGod Earning My Ears

Thanks for all the responses everyone. much appreciated. :D

7. papertraveller

papertraveller DIS Veteran

We love the Top of the World -- great viewing for the fireworks, of course, but it's also just a nice place to wind up a long day in the parks.