Question about the food on the dream

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by sarah_carter, Mar 31, 2013.

1. sarah_carter

sarah_carter Mouseketeer

I have a question about the food on the dream. I have not been able to have salt since i was very little. The only salt I can have is the salt that has been added while cooking the food. The question is after the food has been cooked do they add salt before they bring it out or do they let you add salt when the food is brought to the table.

Thank you

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. PrincessShmoo

PrincessShmoo DIS Veteran

I don't really know when the salting is done, but the food does have salt.

I'd suggest you have a diet restriction note put on your reservation. The head server & chef will meet with you the first day to work out your menus within your restrictions.

4. tweis

tweis DIS Veteran

You can add salt and or pepper to your food once it is brought to your table. Is that what you were asking?

5. sarah_carter

sarah_carter Mouseketeer

I am asking is that how much salt is added to the food.

If there is too much salt in the food sometimes i cant eat it. I can have salt but not too much. So the only salt that i can have is the salt that they add to the food. So the thing is should i call disney and tell them

Example--i cant eat salted peanuts and sometimes i cant even eat french fries because there is to much salt.

6. lizabu

lizabu Disney Maniac

All restaurants season their food during the cooking process. You will have to let them know to specially prepare your food without salt. Basically you're supposed to be able to taste that the food has had salt added.