Question about the background noise at Kouzzina

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by RatherBeInAK, Feb 10, 2014.

1. RatherBeInAK

RatherBeInAK Mouseketeer

I recently had dinner at Kouzzina and thought the food was amazing. I loved everything about the restaurant except for the noise. It was so loud! They really need to put up some curtains, add some rugs, or upholster something to absorb some of that sound! :rotfl: Our dinner reservation was for 7:00. Does anyone know if it's less noisy (because it's less crowded) at 5:00? Or if there is a part of the restaurant that one can request where it's a little quieter?

2. TheRustyScupper

TheRustyScupper Good Sailing Master. Average Banjo Picker.

1) It is noisy ALL THE TIME.
    2) And, there are no quiet areas of the eatery, except the CoraNation Chef's Dinner private room.
    3) The eatery is designed to be noisy, like other WDW eateries.
    4) It makes the guests leave quicker so there are more table "turns".
    5) Similar to keeping a restaurant cold.

3. RatherBeInAK

RatherBeInAK Mouseketeer

Thanks for the info. That's unfortunate. :sad1: I'm afraid the noise level will probably cost them a couple large groups of people. I'm sure they don't care, there are plenty of others to take our place. And that's very unfortunate that they use something like noise to make people uncomfortable enough to want to leave. It would be interesting to bring a decibel meter in there. I hope the sound doesn't damage the hearing of the cast members who work there. It was incredibly loud.

4. RatherBeInAK

RatherBeInAK Mouseketeer

What is the CoraNation Chef's Dinner private room? I think that's the first time I've heard about it. Sounds interesting.