Question about Strollers & Sit Down Meals

Braden's Momma

Mouseketeer
I have ressies @ Sci- FI, Fultons, Coral Reef, and Rainforest Cafe'. This is the first trip I will be bring a stroller....do you take the stroller inside with you or is there a place to park it outside? TIA

We usually had to park it outside. The only place that allowed us to bring the stroller in was Akershus.

Most places we kept it outside. At scifi she had fallen asleep so they let us bring it in but we then had to sit at a flying saucer table in the back...which was fine...I was happy to be able to actually eat a full meal haha

We usually left it outside (its a double) but when the baby was sleeping 50's Prime Time cleared a path for us to bring it in.

Hosts have made exceptions for us when we had young kids/babies sleeping, but usually they ask you to park it outside.

you park the stroller outside but if your baby is too little to fit in a highchair they usually will let you bring it in. I have eaten at a lot of TS restaurants this year and have always been able to bring it in with my daughter. I just show them how young she is and it has never been an issue. Make sure like I do to include the baby in the ressies even though the baby will not be eating. It will make sure there is a space for the stroller.

lililoo12 said:
you park the stroller outside but if your baby is too little to fit in a highchair they usually will let you bring it in. I have eaten at a lot of TS restaurants this year and have always been able to bring it in with my daughter. I just show them how young she is and it has never been an issue. Make sure like I do to include the baby in the ressies even though the baby will not be eating. It will make sure there is a space for the stroller.

Good to know. I wondered about this & figured that DH & I would be flipping a coin to see who got to eat their meal when it was hot & who had to hold the baby LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter