If you recognize me from my questions in the DVC department, that deal fell through. The points were given to someone else. So I'll be making my own booking, and I'm okay with that. Our airfare is already booked. We're going in the first week of December - YAY! Now here's my question: If I book now, and later on a promotion is offered, can that be applied to my already-existing reservation? Like a percentage off, or (ideally) a free dining deal. So, can I book now and see if a deal comes along, -OR- do I need to wait for the special to be offered and then make my reservation? Thanks for any info!