Question about simpsons ride

Hollywoodhaha

Cat lady in training
-is it scary?
-is it a simulator like Jimmy Neutron?
-Pictures of the seating/room your in, please?

I just returned from Universal/IOA. No the Simpsons ride isn't scary. Our 6 yr old LOVED the ride!! It is just like Jimmy Neutron. I have a ton of photos from the ride. I am at work now, but will be starting my trip report this afternoon.

I just returned from Universal/IOA. No the Simpsons ride isn't scary. Our 6 yr old LOVED the ride!! It is just like Jimmy Neutron. I have a ton of photos from the ride. I am at work now, but will be starting my trip report this afternoon.

Thank you very much :)
I will be looking for it

I agree. Simpsons is in no way scary...it's awesome. We rode it several times. It's 10 times better than Jimmy Neutron ( and I love Jimmy Neutron). Just one FYI...the line was very long. I wish I had taken pictures of it. Can't wait to see the ones that Melanie posts from the trip report.

I agree. Simpsons is in no way scary...it's awesome. We rode it several times. It's 10 times better than Jimmy Neutron ( and I love Jimmy Neutron). Just one FYI...the line was very long. I wish I had taken pictures of it. Can't wait to see the ones that Melanie posts from the trip report.
:thumbsup2

I'm on site right now (Hard Rock Hotel), rode Simpsons twice yesterday and once today. It's not even a little bit scary. It's an absolute howler; non-stop side splitting laughs, right up until Krusty's little gag at the very end. It helps to have an appreciation for the Simpsons humor, but it's a "not-to-be-missed" ride.

I have to disagree that it's just like Jimmy Neutron...

Jimmy Neutron makes me feel like i'm going to have brain damage.

Simpsons is very, very smooth. :)

-is it scary?

to a small child maybe to anyone 7 and up not really

-is it a simulator like Jimmy Neutron?

only in the fact that they are both motion simulators

-Pictures of the seating/room your in, please?

This is the layout of the ride:
3 levels of vehicles

you start out on the floor and rise 8 feet up into the omnimax dome

Back_to_the_Future_Ride_system.png

Here is what the cars looked like for BTTF and still are pretty much the same.

005.jpg

Disclaimer: These are not my images but did come off a publicly accessible website.

there are several videos on youtube showing the ride

OK now it has me really wanting to go

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter