Question about Shopkicks

Moomduck1

DIS Veteran
I am new to Shopkicks. I signed up yesterday, and then today was the first day that I was shopping. I think I did pretty well my first day and I was happy about it. So I told my husband about it, and he signed up today for his account. He hasn't gone into any stores yet (he's retired and usually shops with me), but his walk in points were different than my walk in points. Is that normal? Will we get different offers?

I have found that mine and my husbands Walk in kicks were different at the beginning. I do a lot more walk ins than he does, so I think that had something to do with it. Sometimes he will have items that are worth more too. Sometimes I have already scanned an item, and they will offer a bonus on it for those who haven't scanned it yet. I love it and have earned almost $150!! I think I joined the end of September last year. My Mom joined in January and she has earned $50 already.

I have another question.....what is limited in Shopkicks? I was doing the clicks to open up the envelopes and I got a message that I have reached my daily limit. Is anything else limited? Thanks!

Clicks to open what envelopes? I seem to be missing something and could really use some other ways to earn kicks!

When you open the app, it automatically shows you stores. To the left is products. If you click on products, there's a whole bunch of things you can click on. For example, the first thing in mine today says "welcome baby". Click on that. Then once you do, if you scroll all the way down, there is an envelope at the bottom. Click on it for some kicks. Do that for all of them. Some have envelopes, some don't. Most are 1 kick but some are 5. I couldn't do every single envelope because I got an error message that I reached my daily limit.

When you open the app, it automatically shows you stores. To the left is products. If you click on products, there's a whole bunch of things you can click on. For example, the first thing in mine today says "welcome baby". Click on that. Then once you do, if you scroll all the way down, there is an envelope at the bottom. Click on it for some kicks. Do that for all of them. Some have envelopes, some don't. Most are 1 kick but some are 5. I couldn't do every single envelope because I got an error message that I reached my daily limit.

I never knew I could earn this way. Thank you for sharing!! My first one I opened was for WalMart Independence Day products and the envelope was worth 5 kicks. :thanks:

And go back and check them again every few days! Sometimes it will be an open envelope, but sometimes they have kicks in them again.

I never knew I could earn this way. Thank you for sharing!! My first one I opened was for WalMart Independence Day products and the envelope was worth 5 kicks. :thanks:
Same here, never knew this, so thanks! I just got about 145 kicks before I hit the limit. Now I'm kicking myself for not knowing this sooner. Pun intended! Lol.

Last edited:
The Walk-in Kicks are limited too. But I haven't figured out if there is a rhyme or reason to it. I am always afraid to do a walk-in on Wednesday for fear that the week-end will have a bonus and I will miss out.

If there is a bonus walkin, you will be able to do it! Even if you were just got walkins the day before.

If there is a bonus walkin, you will be able to do it! Even if you were just got walkins the day before.
Not in the past, at least for me. There was a weekend where Walmart was 200 and I couldn't get it all that was available for me was the scans.

I have even shop kickingfor about 5 years or so. I get target go with them and use them on back Friday as my very own Xmas club! It's not been huge amounts (and earlier it was more walk in points, 200allthetime, then 50s) but every bit helps!

DH and I both started this weekend. His walkins are always 100 and mine are much lower, like 25 or something. I'm happy he is getting the points, but I find it really strange that his are so much higher than mine!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter