Question about room occapancy #'s....

Gupsmom

<font color=009999>The Tag Fairy works in mysterio
We have 6 people. The youngest iwill be just 3 (and small at that). If rooms say 5 plus a baby under 3...does that have to rule us out? I'm not trying to be sneaky or dishonest, but most of the places I am really interested in we are ruled out of because our youngest is 4 months too old.
Jess

Well, if you buy her a ticket that's on your room key, they'll know she's over 3. Hopefully Disney will start building hotels with bigger room occupancies sometime soon. For now, your best options are FW cabins or 2 bedroom suites at OKW, BWV, or WLV. You could also get two regular rooms.

I would call and ask whether that's OK if the youngest is in a crib. I don't know their ruling on that. Other hotel chains never had any problem with us adding a pack and go even when our son was almost 4 and he was always willing to sleep in one.

Originally posted by abuwalker
2 rooms at a Value Resort, if your kids are old enough to be alone, that is!

As long as you have connecting rooms and leave the door open between them, it doesn't really matter how old they are. It's the same as being at home, unless you live in one large room without any doors.

The added benefit to having two rooms is that you also have two baths.

Anne

Actually, you would have to have too many young children for one room in the resort you are booking. For instance, at the CR, I have three children and two adult, so we are outnumbered, but we all fit, so no guaranteed connecting room. At the AllStars, three kids should do the trick.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter