Question about resort mugs - do they offer milk with the coffee or only cream?

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by lucky978, Apr 4, 2009.

1. lucky978

lucky978 Mouseketeer

We're going to be heading to POFQ in 18 days!!! My mom, my cousin and I are all going to be purchasing new resort mugs - mostly for morning coffee.

None of us can use cream, only milk, in our coffee. Does anyone know if they have milk out for use with the coffee or is the choice only cream?

Thanks so much!!!

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. woodkins

woodkins DIS Veteran

If you want milk with your coffee you have to purchase a small container of milk yourself. I don't even think it is cream they offer, I think it was non-dairy creamer. We usually buy the small kid size milk and use that.

4. fall08CP

fall08CP Cheesehead

We stayed at CSR in December and were able to get cream for free, at least in the morning, at Rix Cafe. We did have to ask the CMs each time but they had a canister of milk for guests to use behind the counter.

5. lucky978

lucky978 Mouseketeer

Which counter is this behind? Should we ask the CM at the registers?

6. PR-DISNEY

PR-DISNEY Mouseketeer

When my husband and I stayed at POR every morning we would check the small fridge at the counter where the coffee and sodas are. If there wasn't any we would inform a cashier or CM and they would have us get a small milk container out of the fridge where the drinks are and use that. We never paid and we would put the remainder by the coffee for anyone else to use.