Question about resale process

Discussion in 'Purchasing DVC' started by Moniqu17, May 14, 2013.

1. Moniqu17

Moniqu17 Mouseketeer

Just wondering what is normal after making an offer since this will be my first DVC purchase and we've decided to try resale.

We made an offer on a contract and negotiated back and forth once so far. I countered the sellers offer and have been waiting since this morning for a response. I was told that they are on vacation and are slow to respond. I checked recently and the broker said they are still waiting for them to respond... but the listing says sale pending. I'm not sure if someone else made a full price offer... or how this works? I'm assuming they don't post that the contract is pending unless everyone agrees to the price right? :confused3

Sorry this is my first offer and grateful for any help! Thanks :)

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Official Ticket Center is Orlando’s #1 discount attraction ticket agency, selling millions of Walt Disney tickets around the world.

to hide this adverts.
  3. JimMIA

JimMIA A little Miami humor...

It might mean your offer is under consideration.

The only people who know for sure are your brokers. Ask them this question. What any of us think is irrelevant.

I wouldn't freak out; people are sometimes slow to respond.

4. Moniqu17

Moniqu17 Mouseketeer

Ok, thanks. I was just wondering if it was typical. I had called to ask about the offer and then a few minutes later looked online at other listings in case this offer just didn't work out for us and that's when I saw the listing pending. Just thought it was strange since one agent said it doesn't show pending until it was accepted. I guess I'll find out tomorrow (well hopefully)!