Question about rental firm

It's legitimate.

David (aka Daddio) is one of the sponsors of the DIS DVC Forums. He posts here using the screen name Daddio. You will see threads offering points and asking for transfers from DVC members at the top of the DIS Rent/Trade Forum. I do not recall any negative feedback from anyone who has used his service.

Do a search on Daddio and you will find several threads with feedback.

David (Daddio) is an approved DIS advertiser and has been for quite awhile now. He has an "announcement ad" at the top of the DVC Rent/Trade Board and a logo ("Ads Approved by DIS") under his username in every post. This means his business has been researched by the DIS and has exceeded expectations. The DIS has never had a complaint about his service.

Thanks I hope I didn't offend or break any rules but I have never rented dvc points and wanted some verification.

Thanks I hope I didn't offend or break any rules but I have never rented dvc points and wanted some verification.

You did not break any rules and I think Daddio would be the first to say he was not offended. He gets a lot of his business from referrals and repeat customers. :teeth:

I'm a big fan of David's, his staff members are some of the most helpful and friendliest people you'll ever do business with! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter