Question about Rain Forest 1-Day Pass

FSU Girl

DIS Veteran
I was looking at add-ons for my upcoming Christmas cruise on the Magic. The Rain Forest 1-Day Pass seems relatively cheap, but it doesn't really explain what it is. Does anyone know what it includes? Would it be something I could buy once on the ship or is it only available to purchase ahead of time? The spa looks fun, but so expensive.

Thanks!

The one-day Rain-forest Pass can only be bought ahead of time. On board, they only sell the "length of stay" pass, which naturally costs a lot more.

My wife and I did a one-day pass each, and we enjoyed it very much. It includes 3 special steam rooms (in addition to the one in the changing rooms). They are co-ed, so bathing suits. Their are also 4 shower rooms, each with three settings of temperature/intensity of water. Again, with bathing suits. Then there are two hot tubs with a view of the water, and several heated-tile lounge chairs. It was all very relaxing and soothing. When we did it, it wasn't very crowded.

You don't have to decide ahead of time which day you will use the pass. Just show up at some point and tell them you want to use it, and then you can use it for the rest of that day. It was an inexpensive way to enjoy the pleasures of the Spa.

My wife and I did a one-day pass each, and we enjoyed it very much. It includes 3 special steam rooms (in addition to the one in the changing rooms). They are co-ed, so bathing suits. Their are also 4 shower rooms, each with three settings of temperature/intensity of water. Again, with bathing suits. Then there are two hot tubs with a view of the water, and several heated-tile lounge chairs. It was all very relaxing and soothing. When we did it, it wasn't very crowded.

Sounds like you were sailing on the Dream or Fantasy. The Magic and Wonder are configured a little differently and it's all inside with no hot tubs. There are still three saunas, two showers, an ice lion, and the heated loungers assembled around a fountain. Since it's all inside, it is quite dark and relaxing. I do the rainforest on all four ships and love to curl up in a lounger with my iPad and read a book for an hour or so. Enjoy your cruise!

For the 1 day pass, is it a come and go as you please all day thing - can we go in the morning for a bit, come back later in the afternoon that same day? Or is it truly one day/one use kind of thing? Want to book this for our upcoming Fantasy cruise in January.

For the 1 day pass, is it a come and go as you please all day thing - can we go in the morning for a bit, come back later in the afternoon that same day? Or is it truly one day/one use kind of thing? Want to book this for our upcoming Fantasy cruise in January.

My wife and I each had the 1 day pass on the Fantasy last year. On our first visit they gave us wristbands that let us come and go throughout the day.

I don't see this in the menu to book online for my Fantasy cruise this December. No 1 day pass listed at all, that I see. It would be under the Spa and Fitness tab of MyCruise Activities bookings, right?

I don't see this in the menu to book online for my Fantasy cruise this December. No 1 day pass listed at all, that I see. It would be under the Spa and Fitness tab of MyCruise Activities bookings, right?
The day passes are under the "Gifts and Amenities" section of the website. You can't book it online. You have to either call in or print off the order form and fax it.

My wife and I each had the 1 day pass on the Fantasy last year. On our first visit they gave us wristbands that let us come and go throughout the day.

When I've had the day passes, I turned the pass in, they put a sticker on my KTTW card, kept my KTTW card, and handed me the green wristband. I had to turn the wristband in to get my KTTW card back. But I could return anytime that day and they would give me a wristband again in exchange for my KTTW card.

Just a note...the Rainforest Room on the Wonder is under the sports deck, so if there is a game of basketball going...you hear the ball bouncing the ceiling and all the running. I asked for my money back. 20 minutes of that and I had a head ache. :crazy2:

Personally, I didnt think it was worth the money. The only thing we enjoyed were the stone benches.

Glad we did it to know for ourselves, but definitely won't be doing it again.

So how much is it if u go for one day and buy it on the ship is it a lot more

U must still be able to go without getting it in advance

So how much is it if u go for one day and buy it on the ship is it a lot more

U must still be able to go without getting it in advance

They don't always sell day passes onboard. Often you can only get the length of cruise passes onboard. If you only want one day, it's much safer to buy the day pass ahead of time.

The day passes are $16 a piece plus 18% gratuity if purchased before your cruise. They do not include the scrubs. If you are able to purchase the day passes onboard, I have heard they are $25 plus gratuity but do include the scrubs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter