Question about QS Dining Plan Vouchers

Jalva22

DIS Veteran
I booked on the phone and noticed on my reservation that there are several vouchers. It includes a miniature golf voucher. Can someone tell me if this is a free round or if it is a discount off the price?

Have those of you who booked the free QS dining plan for this fall also received the vouchers or do you have to book on the phone to get them?

Thanks!

The mini golf voucher is likely a buy-1-get-1-free voucher. It's been that way in the past.

The mini golf vouchers we got were for one free round at either Winter Summerland or (I have just gone totally blank on the name of the other one - help! :confused:) You obviously booked a package through Disney.

The dining plan details will be on your reservation so I don't really know what you are asking. All the dining credits are put onto your KTTW card with your park tickets when you check in.

The vouchers have nothing to do with the dining plan. They are "perks" Disney gives out for booking a package reservation. Anyone who books a package reservation should get them, whether or not they add the dining plan as well.

You won't get a voucher for the dining plan, the credits will just be on your room key when you check in - as will be your park tickets since you booked a package. The mini-golf voucher is for 1 free round per room so if you have 4 people one person would get a free round and the other 3 would have to pay. If you have a AAA diamond discount card the other 3 could get a discount with that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter