Question about purchasing airline tickets online?

Ok, Cinderlala, I tried to PM you a question but I'm to shiney and new to use that feature apparently!

So one question I had was regarding boarding passes. The airline site said that you can print out boarding passes up to 24 hours in advance. This is fine for on the way but what do I do on the way home? Is there an place to print these out at the airports? There has to be right? :confused3

Actually, you don't have to print out the boarding passes before you get to the airport at all. You can simply go to the airport and check in normally at the ticket counter. All you have to do is show them your photo ID & tell them which flight you are on & they will print your boarding pass for you.

You can print your boarding pass before you go to the airport, but you don't have to.

:thumbsup2

Ok, that's a relief! I like that I can do it more 'old school' at the airport. I appreciate everyone's help with my dorkiness!
:disrocks:

We bought ours off of the Southwest website. For us to fly there and back it came to $500. Cheapest I found anywhere, including expedia and websites like that. AND that was pretty much with less then a month till the trip!

I know you already bought your tickets but another good site I like is www.airfarewatchdog.com. In the third box down (middle of screen-blue) type in the city you want to fly out of and it will give you a list of the least expensive (even Southwest).

Thanks for the tip! I wish I had known about all these different fare watcher sites before. Although I guess I achieved the same result by searching for hours and hours and days and days. It might have been faster had I asked my question a few weeks ago! :headache:

However I am happy to say that I bought at just the right time! I went against another poster's advice and checked prices again today, even though my tickets are a done deal, and I was quite excited to see that the price of airfare JUMPED $100 per ticket today for the fare I bought. I felt garsh dern proud of myself! :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter