Question about Premium site reservation

Discussion in 'Camping at Disney World' started by paxetbonum, Dec 9, 2008.

1. paxetbonum

paxetbonum Earning My Ears

First I would like to say thanks again for everyone that helped with my question about changing the size of my RV on a preferred site.

I wanted to add a day to my existing reservation and was not able to but I was able to book an entire new Premium site for the full length that I wanted. I did this online but there was no place to indicate what size RV I had, are all the Premium sites the same? Or should I call and get someone to help me?

Thanks again for your help, and I hope to see some of you at the fort the 20th through 28th.

pax

2. 2goofycampers

2goofycampers Sounds like something a camping trip could cure!

Premium sites will vary some with width and length but will be big enough for any RV unless you have some hugeamundo one.

3. mdoc

mdoc DIS Veteran

They're NOT all the same size. Some are much longer than others, and while I didn't notice, I'm guessing widths vary as well. Call them (407-WDISNEY); they'll be able to indicate your equipment size on the reservation even if you made it online. We had a premium site that length-wise appeared to be in the middle, and we fit our 45' class C and a mid-size SUV (parked on an angle) on the concrete pad.

4. dtoes91

dtoes91 Earning My Ears

We'll see you there! We are visiting from the 22nd to the 2nd. Look for the Sunset Trail & that's us.