Question about Polynesian Conceirge Buildings

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by roliepolieoliefan, Jun 17, 2002.

1. roliepolieoliefan

roliepolieoliefan DIS Veteran

Took the advice of someone on this board and decided to price out Conceirge versus Lagoon view with Airline Employee discount. For 6 nights, its only 15.00 total, yes total to upgade to Conceirge GV from standard LV. I'm so excited, I can hardly stand myself. We never stayed conceirge before. OK now the question: Are all the conceirge rooms in the Hawaii building only? Except the huge suites of course which I know are in the Tonga building. WDTC said they are all in the Hawaii building and I also checked Tikimans sight. Just trying to confirm from the experts. TIA!!!!

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. betterlatethannever

betterlatethannever DIS Veteran

Yes Hawaii bldg only.

4. sonogirl

sonogirl <font color=FF66FF>Fan of the Disney World Snake t

Yes, we stayed in GV (Hawaii) this past Nov. It was great for the food and drinks part, it can spoil you and you will want it again and again.

5. BrianD

BrianD DIS Veteran

Also, remember only the third floor has a balcony. The second floor does not. The first floor has a patio. Just keep that in mind if you want to make any special room requests.

Have a great trip!

P.S. Yea!! I'm finally a DIS Veteran!!!