Question about Poly daybed

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by Minnie1978, Aug 24, 2005.

1. Minnie1978

Minnie1978 Earning My Ears

I will be staying at the Poly with two other adults and we are planning on using the daybed. Is it too small for an adult to sleep on? Has anyone had experience with this? Please let me know how it was.

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. Traveliz

Traveliz DIS Veteran

It's a regular twin size bed - my daughter has no trouble with it - she is 18. I know other adults who have slept on it as well with no problems.

Liz

4. annej

annej <a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ

Just another question - is bedding provided for the daybeds in the resorts that have them?

5. candleonwater

candleonwater The Tag Fairy has been around forever

Are there still daybeds in every room? I completely spaced and forgot to verify this when I made my ressies yesterday.

6. Minnie1978

Minnie1978 Earning My Ears

Thanks for your input. I'm glad to know it's a normal twin size bed. And, yes, they say that all rooms in the Poly come standard with a daybed.

7. weeyore33

weeyore33 Mouseketeer

we went last year, hubbys brother came to WDW for 3 days he slept on day bed with no problem, my kids fought over it after that... mousekeeping can bring you more bedding if you need it.. :wave2: