Question about PAP Discount

Discussion in 'DVC Member Services' started by DisneyFF1124, Nov 25, 2012.

1. DisneyFF1124

DisneyFF1124 Mouseketeer

Hey Everyone,

I apologize if this question has been answered already. I have a quick question about the PAP discount. I have been looking at the eligibility of family members and the website states that it is immediate family members living at the members address. The website mentions a spouse/registered domestic partner but no mention of a fiance. I am the member and my fiance lives with me at my address. She is also an associate on my membership. Is she eligible for a discounted PAP as well? Any help or info would be great!! TYIA :)

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Missyrose

Missyrose DIS Veteran

I'm in the same situation and I was told by Member Services that as long as we reside at the same address, there wouldn't be an issue. They go by the address because there are times when two married people will have different last names.

4. disneynutz

disneynutz DIS Veteran DIS Lifetime Sponsor

I think that you answered your own question, fiancé isn't listed and for sure associates are not eligible.

:earsboy: Bill

5. Chuck S

Chuck S DVC Boards Co-Moderator Moderator

Disney would likely consider the fiance the same as an unmarried domestic partner and grant the discount as long the the ID addresses match.

6. PrincessSarah314

PrincessSarah314 Mouseketeer

I was able to do this and we are not married but do live together. Shouldn't be a problem at all.