Question about moving a dummy date and pricing

Lisa Lisa

DIS Veteran
I've read through a few past threads discussing dummy dates, but I'm still not sure I understand one aspect of the "system." Let's say I book a cruise for March 2014 while I'm onboard the Fantasy in March 2013. Then we decide two or three months later that we want to go in the summer of 2014 instead. I understand that we'll keep the OBC and the 10% off (and will have to pay any difference in deposit), but will we get the pricing that was in effect when we booked onboard or the pricing that's in effect on the date that we make the change?

Thanks in advance for any insight!

Thank you for your response. I was afraid of that! Hopefully the 2014 Med dates will be out when we're on the Fantasy so we can book what we want while onboard!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter