Question about mobile RV service to FW

Discussion in 'Camping at Disney World' started by 4daubers, Dec 13, 2008.

1. 4daubers

4daubers Mouseketeer

Has anyone used a RV service that comes to the campground? If so, any recommendations.

Thanks!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. 2goofycampers

2goofycampers Sounds like something a camping trip could cure!

4. Gatordad

Gatordad <font color=blue>Hates WDW<br><marquee behavior=al

we used Frank's

5. 4daubers

4daubers Mouseketeer

This is how ditzy I am. I'm on this board daily...and didn't realize that there had been a tread recently regarding RV service. Pre trip fog...old age...not sure?

Thanks for the threads and recommendation!

6. rapriebe

rapriebe <marquee behavior=alternate><font color=darkorchid

Sherri,
    I know this information is posted on the link to my other thread on the same subject but I can't recommend Master RV Mobile Service (407-348-0862) highly enough. The guy that came out was great and definitely knew RVs inside and out. The price was very reasonable and I would use him again.

I had them come out on a Saturday because it was real cold and my furnace was on the fritz so I paid a $75 weekend service call fee plus it was only $97 to fix my furnace. The guy was very thorough and spent an hour taking it out of the RV, cleaning it, fixing the orifice and re-installing it. It was installed behind the cabinets so it was alot of work getting it out. You can't take an RV into a repair shop for that cheap plus we didn't have to take it anywhere. He takes checks or cash only. Give him a call.