Question about Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party

MaryannF

<font color=purple>Very interesting...<br><font co
I understand that this is a separate ticket event. Do you need to use a day from your passes as well as the ticket to get into Magic Kingdom that day? If you are only going to the Halloween party in the evening and you only need to use the party ticket to enter, what time can you enter the park?

Your party ticket will get you entry into MK as of 4 pm. The party itself, however, doesn't officially start until 7 pm.

If you wish to enter MK before 4 pm, you will have to have a regular day ticket. If you enter at 4 pm or later, then you only need your party ticket.

If you are only going to the party that day, you can use your 3 daily FP entitlements in the hours before the start of the party (booking for the 3:30-4:30, 4:30-5:30, and 5:30-6:30 pm time slots). There are no Fastpasses during the party hours.

@Gina-Gina-Bo-Bina is right on point with her detailed info.

A ticket for MNSSHP is a great way to spend your day off at WDW. Def take advantage of the FPs betw 4-6pm.

I usually arrive at the MK gate by 3:40pm, get in line at the designated party entrance (it will be marked but you will also see the line of people in costume) and enter right at 4pm.

If you have a costume and its hot, consider bringing it with you and changing in the bathroom outside the gate.

I try not to book a TS meal for the party as the time is too precious to spend in a restaurant. Instead, I opt for a faster CS meal at eg Columbia Harbour House betw 4-5pm so I can enjoy the Haunted Mansion in the half hr b/f the party officially begins at 6pm. I do a ride through around 5pm and by 5:30pm, the fog is rolling, the extra lights are up, the CMs are in extra costume & make-up and Madame Carlotta or Renatta will be getting ready to climb up on the front lawn for their adoring fans. I try to get in behind the horseless carriage area just before 6pm so I'm ready for her entrance/close up. Have a great party!

Don't miss the parade & the Sanderson Sisters/Hocus Pocus stage show. IMO the 2 highlights of the party.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter