Question about making reservations

Discussion in 'Camping at Disney World' started by Lisa.Lisa, Jul 16, 2009.

1. Lisa.Lisa

Lisa.Lisa Entering the Disney Zone

I'm in the midst of planning our first Disney trip and have a question about booking a campsite.

We're planning on going with my in-laws and would like to be neighbors. However, we can't pay for my in-laws site. When I call to make our reservations, can I ask for two sites next to each other and then have my MIL call and pay for theirs?

TIA!

Lisa

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. North7

North7 Mouseketeer

Hi Lisa,

Make your reservation and note the reservation number. Have your MIL call and make her own reservation and have her ask to have the reservation linked to yours... she will have to give them your reservation number. Once your MIL is finished, call back and link her reservation number to yours. Make sure that you both request the same type of campsite (partial, full hookup, preferred, or premium).

About 5 days before you arrive, send a fax to the FW site assigner with both your reservation numbers included and ask to be placed in side by side sites if possible. We have done this many times and always were placed together.

Good luck.

4. Lisa.Lisa

Lisa.Lisa Entering the Disney Zone

Thank you so much! That helps a lot! :)

5. Disney crazy mama

Disney crazy mama Disney crazy mama

What number do I fax my request? I already did the online check-in and called to verify my requests were all set. They set they added it to my reservations. Should I also send a fax or will that just be annoying?

6. Shan-man

Shan-man ¿sɐɯʇsıɹɥɔ lıʇ, sʎɐp ʎuɐɯ ʍoH

The fax number is in the FAQ (here) in the first post, for future reference. But the number is 407-824-3508. There is a sample Fax in the FAQ also.

:santa:

7. North7

North7 Mouseketeer

Shan-man, I thought there was one in the FAQ also but I couldn't find it. Knowing me, I'm probably looking right at it but not seeing it :laughing:

8. Shan-man

Shan-man ¿sɐɯʇsıɹɥɔ lıʇ, sʎɐp ʎuɐɯ ʍoH