Question about hotel reservations

Philadisney

<font color=blue>In the Name of Epcot<br><font col
I have kind of a random question - I booked 2 ressies for the fall recently, a split stay between WL & BC. I did this a month ago and had a 40% off room rate. I booked this as a solo trip because I wasn't sure if anyone was coming with me.
Happily my friend is going to come for the first few days. I have a four-night stay at WL and she will be with me for three nights, so I need to call and add her to the ressie.
Will I have to cancel and rebook to do this? I really can't lose my 40% off room rate :scared: Will it be a problem that she is only going to be there for 3 nights instead of the full stay?
:thanks: for any help.

You do not need to rebook just to add someone to the reservation. In fact, you can just wait until you get there and add her name at that point. That is what I did when a friend joined me the last three days of a five day solo trip in April and it was no problem.

You do not need to rebook just to add someone to the reservation. In fact, you can just wait until you get there and add her name at that point. That is what I did when a friend joined me the last three days of a five day solo trip in April and it was no problem.

Phew! Thank you.

Phew! Thank you.

A couple of items.

1) Are you on a package or room-only? If a package, it will be more difficult as the Guest needs to have tickets and the dining plan if added. If it is a roo-only, no problem.

2) If you already have two adults in the room, when you add the third guest there will be an additional adult charge to your room.

3) Also will the guest need tickets?

It is just not as simple as adding them at check-in.

Have a great vacation! :cool2:

But if you want the friend to be able to use the FREE Disney's Magical Express, the friend needs to be on the room reservation, AND must have a reservation for Disney's Magical Express. DME isn't permitted to accept walk-ups.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter